VDSL Router that can handle /29 subnet

Old September 8th 14, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_2_]

Default VDSL Router that can handle /29 subnet

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I can remember my first installation of 'always on' internet.
1500 of CISCO router and ISDN.

A Proteon GTsecure router/firewall with a 33.6kbps modem on a Centrex
line acting as an "extension" to our ISP's modem rack, nailed up 24x7.

It allowed us to use the /24 I'd registered about 6 years earlier
through JANET, I've only just given that /24 back to RIPE.