btinternet mail problem

Old October 2nd 14, 11:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

Default btinternet mail problem

A friend has an email address of the form

She can't receive email today - Outlook reports username/password error

So I use her credentials to log in at www.bt.com/btmail

I takes many minutes saying "System Busy" but ultimately accepts her
login. It does then who she is. This appears to confirm that we have
the correct username & password.

It can show emails, saying "Selected account (unknown) is unavailable".

Navigating to any other title generally reports "System Busy".

I have tried this from two different internet connections at two
separate locations - same behaviour.

Is anybody else having problems with emails @btinternet.com ???

--
Graham J

Old October 2nd 14, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

"Graham J" wrote in message
A friend has an email address of the form

She can't receive email today - Outlook reports
username/password error

So I use her credentials to log in at www.bt.com/btmail

I takes many minutes saying "System Busy" but ultimately
accepts her login. It does then who she is. This appears
to confirm that we have the correct username & password.

It can show emails, saying "Selected account (unknown) is
unavailable".

Navigating to any other title generally reports "System
Busy".

I have tried this from two different internet connections
at two separate locations - same behaviour.

Is anybody else having problems with emails
@btinternet.com ???

--
Graham J

Google is your friend?

http://home.bt.com/news/btlife/bt-ma...11363919480274

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Old October 2nd 14, 12:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

Woody wrote:
"Graham J" wrote in message
[...]

Indeed - thanks for doing the leg-work for me ..

-- Graham J