Can I change my o2 E-Mail password

Old October 17th 14, 05:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derek F

Default Can I change my o2 E-Mail password

Since changing to Sky last year I have been able to still use my o2
E-Mail address.Is there a way to change the o2 E-Mail password?
I tried changing it within Outlook but that was not accepted. I logged
on the o2 web site and it knew me and accepted my login but told me that
I have no o2 accounts.
Derek