Email flakey today

Old November 21st 14, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
iCod

Default Email flakey today

Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?
Old November 21st 14, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

On 21/11/2014 17:39, iCod wrote:
Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

I understand Yahoo mail had problems this morning and is improving this
afternoon.
Myself I was having problems with Yahoo Search failing.
Regards
David
Old November 21st 14, 06:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Artic

iCod wrote

Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

Sky was borked this time yesterday for a short period. Today there have
been problems with Yahoo passwords not being accepted. All working ATM.

Old November 21st 14, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MB[_2_]

On 21/11/2014 17:39, iCod wrote:
Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

Only with BT Internet, lots of messages on their forums though nothing
from BT to explain things when I looked.

I turned off polling them because the error messages got annoying.
Old November 21st 14, 10:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
polygonum

On 21/11/2014 17:39, iCod wrote:
Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

For us, not only email but all internet access this morning. That is, VM
cable, Three 3G, Vodafone 3G and EE 4G. Recovered later this morning.
But have had similar multiple provider issues several times over last
couple of weeks or so. Vodafone fails exactly coinciding with VM fails -
to the second. Seems to be very local, though.

--
Rod
Old November 25th 14, 01:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Chare

On 21/11/2014 17:39, iCod wrote:
Both BT and Sky. anyone else had problems?

Yes, I thought that they had cancelled my account they threatened to do
if I did not pay them. The account still works.

--
Michael Chare