TP-LINK W-9980 on Infinity 2

Old November 25th 14, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MB[_2_]

Default TP-LINK W-9980 on Infinity 2

Has anyone got the TP-Link W9980 working on Infinity 2

I have it connecting OK but not got YouView working yet so sticking with
the Home Hub 5 at the moment.

Sure there are just a few crucial parameters that need setting.
Old November 25th 14, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

On 25/11/2014 19:09, MB wrote:
Has anyone got the TP-Link W9980 working on Infinity 2

I have it connecting OK but not got YouView working yet so sticking with
the Home Hub 5 at the moment.

Sure there are just a few crucial parameters that need setting.

Yes, Multicast settings

https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=52406

--
Mark
Old November 26th 14, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MB[_2_]

On 25/11/2014 20:12, Mark Carver wrote:
On 25/11/2014 19:09, MB wrote:
Has anyone got the TP-Link W9980 working on Infinity 2

I have it connecting OK but not got YouView working yet so sticking with
the Home Hub 5 at the moment.

Sure there are just a few crucial parameters that need setting.

Yes, Multicast settings

https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=52406

It's not the W9980 but might be able to get some clues. I will have a
look in the morning.