bt com change password

Old November 26th 14, 11:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default bt com change password

Hey
Are you suffering from any problems related to bt. Password help offer BT Com support services like password recovery, e mail support, update new number, file attachment, mail account set up and so on for the users of BT Com Mail service etc.
Help Line No. 0800-078-6044. try and get results..............

For further details check: http://passwordhelp.co.uk/
Old November 27th 14, 03:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory

On 26/11/2014 13:19, nemo wrote:
On 26/11/2014 11:44, wrote:
Hey
Are you suffering from any problems related to bt. Password help
offer BT Com support services like password recovery, e mail support,
update new number, file attachment, mail account set up and so on for
the users of BT Com Mail service etc.
Help Line No. 0800-078-6044. try and get results..............

For further details check:
http://passwordhelp.co.uk/

Probable scam, try here instead:
http://www.bt.com/help/home/