Is DLM off or on?

Old November 27th 14, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default Is DLM off or on?

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/6...n-off-dlm.html

Regards
David
Old November 27th 14, 10:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 27/11/2014 10:17, David wrote:
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/6...n-off-dlm.html

It's my understanding that minor changes were made to BT's systems to
negate this ruling, and that the changes have little/no material effect
on the operation or performance of the network.

In short, I don't think anything noticeable has been abruptly switched off.

Old November 27th 14, 12:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:56:28 +0000, Plusnet Support Team
wrote:

On 27/11/2014 10:17, David wrote:
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/6...n-off-dlm.html

It's my understanding that minor changes were made to BT's systems to
negate this ruling, and that the changes have little/no material effect
on the operation or performance of the network.

In short, I don't think anything noticeable has been abruptly switched off.

I'd heard of RAMBo, but not the “Adaptive Spectrum and Signal
Alignment”.

If I ever set up in disorganised crime I think I'll call it an
"Alignment" it's somehow more threatening than a "firm"

And another thing, can you have "more interleaving" any more than a
woman can get "slightly pregnant"?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old November 27th 14, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

wrote:

On 27/11/2014 10:17, David wrote:
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/6...n-off-dlm.html

It's my understanding that minor changes were made to BT's systems to
negate this ruling, and that the changes have little/no material effect
on the operation or performance of the network.

In short, I don't think anything noticeable has been abruptly switched off.

I'd heard of RAMBo, but not the “Adaptive Spectrum and Signal
Alignment”.

If I ever set up in disorganised crime I think I'll call it an
"Alignment" it's somehow more threatening than a "firm"

And another thing, can you have "more interleaving" any more than a
woman can get "slightly pregnant"?

Yep. It's typically measured in depth, but delay and impulse noise
protection also feature -
http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/interleaving.htm