Plusnet reduced rate for unlimited b'band offer

Old December 5th 14, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Giffo

Default Plusnet reduced rate for unlimited b'band offer

Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.
Enter details again, not accepted, and again.....
Tried to ring customer service, waiting time est. 40min.
Give up.

Is Bob Pullen about please

John Gifford
Old December 5th 14, 04:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 05/12/2014 15:36, Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.
Enter details again, not accepted, and again.....
Tried to ring customer service, waiting time est. 40min.
Give up.

Is Bob Pullen about please

Yep.

Is this an introductory offer John, or does it relate to an existing
account?

Assuming an existing account, can you log into our main website, or do
you encounter similar problems?

Old December 5th 14, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Giffo

On 05/12/2014 16:24, Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 05/12/2014 15:36, Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.
Enter details again, not accepted, and again.....
Tried to ring customer service, waiting time est. 40min.
Give up.

Is Bob Pullen about please

Yep.

Is this an introductory offer John, or does it relate to an existing
account?

Assuming an existing account, can you log into our main website, or do
you encounter similar problems?

Existing account. Same when I try to log in to main site.
John gifford
Old December 6th 14, 12:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.

Did you actually receive an email reminding you of your password?

Is the login name you type in the same as the one to which the reminder
email was sent?

--
Graham J

Old December 6th 14, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Giffo

On 06/12/2014 00:58, Graham J wrote:
Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.

Did you actually receive an email reminding you of your password?

Is the login name you type in the same as the one to which the reminder
email was sent?

Yes to both,repeatedly.
John Gifford
Old December 8th 14, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On 05/12/2014 16:36, Giffo wrote:
On 05/12/2014 16:24, Plusnet Support Team wrote:
On 05/12/2014 15:36, Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.
Enter details again, not accepted, and again.....
Tried to ring customer service, waiting time est. 40min.
Give up.

Is Bob Pullen about please

Yep.

Is this an introductory offer John, or does it relate to an existing
account?

Assuming an existing account, can you log into our main website, or do
you encounter similar problems?

Existing account. Same when I try to log in to main site.
John gifford

The email address associated with your account is your Plusnet email
address, @username.plus.com

I've requested a password reset email is sent to the address. If you
don't have anything configured to collect mail for this mailbox though,
then your only other option is to give us a call really.

Might be worth keeping an eye out here and calling during the quieter
times should you need to -
http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212

Old December 8th 14, 04:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Giffo

On 08/12/2014 11:31, Plusnet Support Team wrote:
[...]

Thank very much Bob
I have been out most of the day. Just asked for a new reminder, it's the
same as I 've been trying all along.
Entered this username and password but not accepted.
John Gifford
Old December 8th 14, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rodney Pont

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 16:25:21 +0000, Giffo wrote:

Thank very much Bob
I have been out most of the day. Just asked for a new reminder, it's the
same as I 've been trying all along.
Entered this username and password but not accepted.

You haven't got caps or num locks in the wrong state have you?

--
Faster, cheaper, quieter than HS2
and built in 5 years;

Old December 8th 14, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

Giffo wrote:
[...]

Have you tried using a different computer?

Are you sure you are typing the correct password?

Does the password:
confuse a lower case letter l with the figure 1
or
an upper case letter O with the figure zero (0)
??????

Migration codes from BT do this, I think deliberately!

--
Graham J

Old December 9th 14, 10:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Giffo

Giffo wrote:
Decided to accept.
Logon page, details not accepted,and again....
Ask for password reminder.

Did you actually receive an email reminding you of your password?

Is the login name you type in the same as the one to which the reminder
email was sent?

Yes to both,repeatedly.
John Gifford

Thanks for all your helpful comments.
I finally got through to customer services, only waited 20 mins.
The techy found the same problem but managed to sort it quickly.
John Gifford

---