Bigfoot.com forwarding problems

Old December 10th 14, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Bigfoot.com forwarding problems

Have not received any emails on my Blackfoot address for last five days is there any reason or can a fix be implemented
Old December 10th 14, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tigger

sedlif writted thus

Have not received any emails on my Blackfoot address for last five days
is there any reason or can a fix be implemented

No reason at all, it's just a crap service.
I fixed it for you....
Old December 16th 14, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I have not received any emails from bigfoot.com for two weeks . What is wrong and how do I get some one to fix it.