Orange Webmail

Old February 21st 15, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

Default Orange Webmail

Has EE finally scuppered webmail access for Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange
accounts?

I can log in to EE with my Freeserve account credentials but webmail
is nowhere to be seen.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Old February 21st 15, 07:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Mills

On 21/02/2015 00:30, Graham. wrote:

Has EE finally scuppered webmail access for Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange
accounts?

I can log in to EE with my Freeserve account credentials but webmail
is nowhere to be seen.

Might have been a temporary glitch - I've just managed to log in to
webmail ok.
--
Cheers,
Roger