The wonders of having 100mbit ethernet installed by Bhtee trolls

Old March 3rd 15, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Default The wonders of having 100mbit ethernet installed by Bhtee trolls

The wonders of having 100mbit ethernet installed by Bhtee trolls

What do these fscking 100mbit installing bhtee trolls want?

Why is 100mb ethernet such a big *FSCKING* thing to Bhtee?

All I want to do is spend 5 minutes to point, click, order
and then have it installed, connected and ejoy.
Should take 2 to 4 weeks and I shouldn't
have to pay more than 100 like in all other countries.

BHUT OH NO ITS BHTEE AND THEIR SALES TROLLS that
takes the first bite out of your day(s).
Endless conversations later, you have placed your order.
Weeks go buy and several teams arrive and go before
the fiber is working. Whole process takes about 3 months.

For a change the uploads and downloads are happening
at more realistic rates of 3 megabytes per second.
Commercially it means we can finally participate
in some of the global happenings though at extortionate
rates (totally about 10K per annum).

Why the *fsck* does this have to happen every time
BHTEE trolls are involved?

All I want is to spend 5 minutes clicking to order
a 100 mbit lease line for 100, and all I expect / demand
for that is that one
bhtee troll to turn up, pull the wire into the room,
put in a small fiber modem instead of rack mounted
equipment, and just leave an hour later
with the modem working.

Is that too simple to ask? Or do we really really
have the dumbest managers and engineers in the world
running Bhtee installations?

Old March 6th 15, 01:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Tuesday, 3 March 2015 22:07:16 UTC, 7 wrote:
[...]

Very briefly about two to three years ago you could order online for a hundred or two. Sadly this soon disappeared and now you have the situation you describe.

Are you passed by Virgin?
Old March 6th 15, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

wrote:

[...]

They don't do symetric dsl.