Bob of Support at Plusnet

Old March 11th 15, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

Default Bob of Support at Plusnet

I'm a Plusnet customer and would like to contact Bob regarding my
Plusnet problem.
Does anyone know his Plusnet contact e-mail or Forum name so I can PM him?
One of the reasons I've just joined Plusnet was because I have been
impressed with his posts here in the NG.
Regards
David
Old March 11th 15, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

On 11/03/2015 12:50 PM, David wrote:
I'm a Plusnet customer and would like to contact Bob regarding my
Plusnet problem.
Does anyone know his Plusnet contact e-mail or Forum name so I can PM him?
One of the reasons I've just joined Plusnet was because I have been
impressed with his posts here in the NG.
Regards
David

Have found Bob Pullen in Plusnet Forum and sent him a PM
Regards
David
Old March 11th 15, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:50:06 +0000, David wrote:

I'm a Plusnet customer and would like to contact Bob regarding my
Plusnet problem.
Does anyone know his Plusnet contact e-mail or Forum name so I can PM him?
One of the reasons I've just joined Plusnet was because I have been
impressed with his posts here in the NG.

Bob often posts in plusnet.service.customer-feedback but you may find
him here on occasions IIRC.

There's also the community forums where you can get help.
http://community.plus.net/forum/

HTH
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Old March 11th 15, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

On 11/03/2015 2:03 PM, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:50:06 +0000, David wrote:

I'm a Plusnet customer and would like to contact Bob regarding my
Plusnet problem.
Does anyone know his Plusnet contact e-mail or Forum name so I can PM him?
One of the reasons I've just joined Plusnet was because I have been
impressed with his posts here in the NG.

Bob often posts in plusnet.service.customer-feedback but you may find
him here on occasions IIRC.

There's also the community forums where you can get help.
http://community.plus.net/forum/

HTH

Yes that is the one I have sent him a PM through.
(Not happy customers in that Forum.)
Thanks
Regards
David
Old March 11th 15, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flop

On 11/03/2015 15:09, David wrote:
On 11/03/2015 2:03 PM, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:50:06 +0000, David wrote:

I'm a Plusnet customer and would like to contact Bob regarding my
Plusnet problem.
Does anyone know his Plusnet contact e-mail or Forum name so I can PM
him?
One of the reasons I've just joined Plusnet was because I have been
impressed with his posts here in the NG.

Bob often posts in plusnet.service.customer-feedback but you may find
him here on occasions IIRC.

There's also the community forums where you can get help.
http://community.plus.net/forum/

HTH

Yes that is the one I have sent him a PM through.
(Not happy customers in that Forum.)
Thanks
Regards
David

That is what the forum is for !

The fact that it exists [ and is not 'moderated' ] should tell you
something about Plusnet.

--

Flop

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children
Old March 11th 15, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

On 11/03/2015 3:52 PM, Flop wrote:

Yes that is the one I have sent him a PM through.
(Not happy customers in that Forum.)
Thanks
Regards
David

That is what the forum is for !

The fact that it exists [ and is not 'moderated' ] should tell you
something about Plusnet.

It is moderated, he did not like a couple of things in my posts.

I'm not impressed with Plusnet I'm afraid they not got my new broadband
up and working yet.

Regards
David
Old March 11th 15, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derek F

On 11/03/2015 16:32, David wrote:
On 11/03/2015 3:52 PM, Flop wrote:

Yes that is the one I have sent him a PM through.
(Not happy customers in that Forum.)
Thanks
Regards
David

That is what the forum is for !

The fact that it exists [ and is not 'moderated' ] should tell you
something about Plusnet.

It is moderated, he did not like a couple of things in my posts.

I'm not impressed with Plusnet I'm afraid they not got my new broadband
up and working yet.

Regards
David

Sky often delete users comments.
Derek
Old March 11th 15, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David

On 11/03/2015 6:14 PM, Derek F wrote:

Sky often delete users comments.
Derek

I have no idea as I do not use Sky Forum, but do you use this one and
not aware of deletions.

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/

Anyway back to topic Bob Pullen is sorting things out for me.
Thanks Bob

Regards
David

Old March 13th 15, 10:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
newshound

On 11/03/2015 16:32, David wrote:
On 11/03/2015 3:52 PM, Flop wrote:

Yes that is the one I have sent him a PM through.
(Not happy customers in that Forum.)
Thanks
Regards
David

That is what the forum is for !

The fact that it exists [ and is not 'moderated' ] should tell you
something about Plusnet.

It is moderated, he did not like a couple of things in my posts.

I'm not impressed with Plusnet I'm afraid they not got my new broadband
up and working yet.

Regards
David

My experience with Plusnet has been good. I suspect that most problems
are in Openreach hardware and, to be fair, these can be hard to trace
especially if intermittent. I had problems with frequent dropouts for a
week or two. It's inevitable that there will be some buck-passing, but
having a good log helps (I used Net Uptime Monitor). Openreach only
found mine by tugging quite hard on the pole to house wire while
listening in; by good fortune I had a scaffold tower up at the time
which made this easier.
Old March 13th 15, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derek F

On 11/03/2015 18:20, David wrote:
On 11/03/2015 6:14 PM, Derek F wrote:

Sky often delete users comments.
Derek

I have no idea as I do not use Sky Forum, but do you use this one and
not aware of deletions.

http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/

Anyway back to topic Bob Pullen is sorting things out for me.
Thanks Bob

Regards
David

It was in Sky Community where they did not like home truths:-)
Derek