Linux IP routing: help

Old May 13th 15, 01:20 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Linux IP routing: help

Hi!
I have two access to internet..

I have a LAN 192.168.0.0/24 but, the IP 192.168.0.2 only I need to out for the other conection.

Example:

192.168.0.0/24 - ppp0
192.168.0.2/32 - ppp1

How to make the changes? I don't understand all the options of IP..
Thanks in advance!
Old May 13th 15, 07:18 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Henry Law

On 13/05/15 01:20, wrote:
I have two access to internet..

I have a LAN 192.168.0.0/24 but, the IP 192.168.0.2 only I need to out for the other conection.

Not sure I understand your question. Your internet connection will not
have an address in 192.168... because that is one of the RFC1819
"private internet" blocks.

Example:

192.168.0.0/24 - ppp0
192.168.0.2/32 - ppp1

But these are not two different, independent networks. If you go to
http://mxtoolbox.com/subnetcalculator.aspx and play around a bit you
will see that 192.168.0.2 is a valid address in both of them.

--

Henry Law Manchester, England
Old May 13th 15, 02:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Josť Sanabria

Hi Henry!

Well, I have a one LAN 192.168.0.0/24

And have two conection to Internet (ppp0 and ppp1)

All PCs get out to Internet over the conexion of ppp0

But, I need only one PC of the LAN 192.168.0.0/24 to get out over the ppp1

The PC have a fix IP 192.168.0.2/32

I can make the changes with IP command?
I test the iptables, without result.

I make the changes with the IP command:

# echo 202 voip /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
# ip rule add from 192.168.0.2/32 table fibra
# ip route add default dev ppp1 table fibra
# ip route flush cache

The IP 192.168.0.2/32 get out to the Internet over ppp1

But, connecting other PC with OPENVPN to access lan remotely, I can't ping or see the 192.168.0.2/32, but I can see all other IP. Only the 192.168.0.2/32 I can't access.

Only within the LAN I can ping..

You understand me?
Old May 21st 15, 05:00 PM
muzyk93 muzyk93 is offline
Banned

It works
plastic supplier

Last edited by muzyk93 : May 25th 15 at 08:52 PM.