Linux IP routing: help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 15, 01:20 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Linux IP routing: help

Hi!
I have two access to internet..

I have a LAN 192.168.0.0/24 but, the IP 192.168.0.2 only I need to out for the other conection.

Example:

192.168.0.0/24 - ppp0
192.168.0.2/32 - ppp1

How to make the changes? I don't understand all the options of IP..
Thanks in advance!