My house fibre ready through self service but Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn won't give me a connection

Old March 24th 17, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc
7[_2_]

Default My house fibre ready through self service but Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn won't give me a connection

My house fibre ready through self service but Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn won't give me a fibre connection for 50 a month by 2020

I order these items to install my own fibre to the home:

cleaver -$62- https://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-In...647289225.html

Fiber junction box - $7 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/KELU...598550478.html

So my house is FTTH ready through self help.

So I have fibre in hand ready, and standing out there gawking at all the
telecom company vans buzzing by and waving them down to give me
a connection but is anyone from Bhtee VM Openroach Offconn
going to give me a symmetric fibre connection for 50 month?

Nope.

They just give me a strange look and run away

3% of UK households already cabled up with 1Gbit symmetric fibre - so why doesn't
bhtee vm offconn openroach give me a connection?
They have the same identical connection to their junction boxes where
they muliplex all their copper signals into symmetric 1 gigabit fibre for 50 a month.

So why don't they just take a spare fibre and give me a connection?