Bhtee still running around with fake fibre advertising

Old May 24th 17, 04:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc
7[_2_]

Default Bhtee still running around with fake fibre advertising

Bhtee still running around with fake fibre advertising

Bhtee the fibbing losers are still brandishing fake fibre
branding on their vans when in fact all they sell is
fake fibre FTTC products where the last mile is just
copper. This despite an ASA investigation into fake fibre
claims at the expense of genuine FTTH and FTTP providers.

Obviously Bhtee marketing likes taking their magic mushrooms
enough to risk fine after fine for unfair competition.

Even the G.Fast is G.Slow in reality because
its all copper and super expensive waste of everyone's
time because its slow copper compared to fibre
and fibre can easily upgrade to 10 Gbit
in no time by swapping the SFP module while G.Slow cannot.

Hyperoptic to B4N easily deliver 1 gigabit symmetric internet
with their more advanced fibre networks for under 50.
And 3% of the UK has this technology.

Something no one in Bhtee can ever do by 2020.

Quaaackkkkhhhh....!

Old May 24th 17, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

[...]

Are you sure? I already install fibre kit in my house.

I go outside with fibre in hand gwaking at the chuper fast fibre telecum
vans and hail them down to give a connection and everybody
just stare and run away.

Old May 24th 17, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 16:03:14 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

[...]

Yes I am sure - you could not even install fibre in a commercial premises (who might make genuine use of gigabit Ethernet) where a fibre cable passes a metre away in the street outside - I checked remember...

Old May 24th 17, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Wednesday, 24 May 2017 18:58:50 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Bhtee still running around with fake fibre advertising

SNIP
Yes I am sure - you could not even install fibre in a commercial premises
(who might make genuine use of gigabit Ethernet)

There goes a troll about to define what a genuine use of gigabit Ethernet
is.

Previously tried to define what 100k broadband genuine use is with
a 9600 baud modem in hand.

Ah yes I remember transfer eprom images to the USA using [then rare and expensive] 9600 baud modems in 1983 - took hours and cost $$$.

These days it would take seconds and have marginal cost of zero.

So what use has a residential user have for gigabit Ethernet then? 4k video needs about 40Mbps, so FTTC is adequate for most domestic installations. I suppose you could download a film in a minute or two and watch it later...

Proof birth control doesn't work on trolls.

where a fibre cable
passes a metre away in the street outside - I checked remember...

No you don't remember.

Old May 25th 17, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc
7[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Bhtee still running around with fake fibre advertising

SNIP
Yes I am sure - you could not even install fibre in a commercial
premises (who might make genuine use of gigabit Ethernet)

There goes a troll about to define what a genuine use of gigabit Ethernet
is.

Previously tried to define what 100k broadband genuine use is with
a 9600 baud modem in hand.

Ah yes I remember transfer eprom images to the USA using [then rare and
expensive] 9600 baud modems in 1983 - took hours and cost $$$.

These days it would take seconds and have marginal cost of zero.

So what use has a residential user have for gigabit Ethernet then? 4k
video needs about 40Mbps, so FTTC is adequate for most domestic
installations. I suppose you could download a film in a minute or two and
watch it later...

Yet more proof birth control didn't work for trolls in the 80's
me thinks, still peddling trolls 640K ought to be enough for everyone (TM).

The challenge is to upload 64GB of photos and videos taken
today on a $130 phone to your relatives.

Something Bhtee nor VM can help you achieve because they are
krone tool master baiting retards living in the 80's.

In near 3rd world countries like Portugal it is easy however.
In Paris, its easy for tourists. They all got gigabit as standard.

Instead, in UK you would have to be squatting over a keyhole to upload.
And then delete most of the holiday snaps and videos that
wasn't uploaded to use the mobile again.

Unless you happen to live in 3% of the country where
Hyperoptic, Gigaclear, B4RN or Cityfibre has installed
1gbit services for under 50.

Old May 25th 17, 12:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Thursday, 25 May 2017 10:05:36 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

SNIP

Yet more proof birth control didn't work for trolls in the 80's
me thinks, still peddling trolls 640K ought to be enough for everyone (TM).

The challenge is to upload 64GB of photos and videos taken
today on a $130 phone to your relatives.

My phone has a 12Mpixel camera - similar to 35mm film camera. Images average from 2 - 4Mb. So 64Gb = approximately 16,000 photos or one every five seconds over a 24 hour period. Do you take this many?

BTW $130 phone can't upload at 1Gbps either.

Even if I did have 64GB to upload it would still take less than a day at my current Infinity 1 speed.

A full HD film would take about half an hour to upload and several minutes to down load at Infinity 1 - and about five minutes on cable.

get real

Something Bhtee nor VM can help you achieve because they are
krone tool master baiting retards living in the 80's.

Yes yes they even make one that vibrates...

Old May 25th 17, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

SNIP

Yet more proof birth control didn't work for trolls in the 80's
me thinks, still peddling trolls 640K ought to be enough for everyone
(TM).

The challenge is to upload 64GB of photos and videos taken
today on a $130 phone to your relatives.

My phone has a 12Mpixel camera - similar to 35mm film camera. Images
average from 2 - 4Mb. So 64Gb = approximately 16,000 photos or one every
five seconds over a 24 hour period. Do you take this many?

Yes troll, its more proof that birth control didn't work for trolls.
These days, when you string together photos to make continuous string
of pictures, its called a V I D E O. Usually pronounced a "video".

BTW $130 phone can't upload at 1Gbps either.

I got a 5Gps type-C USB with 10 core CPU for $130.

Whooosh!!!

Even if I did have 64GB to upload it would still take less than a day at
my current Infinity 1 speed.

Yet more proof that birth controllers don't take precautions
when trying to limit the number of trolls in the 80's.
These trolls still seem to got a whole day to squat over a
keyhole internet link and call it

Old May 25th 17, 04:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Thursday, 25 May 2017 12:05:04 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

SNIP

Yet more proof birth control didn't work for trolls in the 80's
me thinks, still peddling trolls 640K ought to be enough for everyone
(TM).

The challenge is to upload 64GB of photos and videos taken
today on a $130 phone to your relatives.

My phone has a 12Mpixel camera - similar to 35mm film camera. Images
average from 2 - 4Mb. So 64Gb = approximately 16,000 photos or one every
five seconds over a 24 hour period. Do you take this many?

Yes troll, its more proof that birth control didn't work for trolls.
These days, when you string together photos to make continuous string
of pictures, its called a V I D E O. Usually pronounced a "video".

Indeed they do - about 4GB per hour - so your 64GB would be sixteen hours streaming. In fact current rates are more than adequate for FullHD video, although 40Mbps sometimes breaks up on 4k, which needs about 50Mbps to be reliable.