I good ios client I have found

Old August 21st 17, 11:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Richmond[_2_]

Default I good ios client I have found

I have been using Session Chat for sipgate and it seems pretty good. I
had been considering abandoning sipgate for skype, but now I am not so
sure.

Here it is:

http://www.sessiontalk.co.uk/iphone-...-phone-dialer/

I am not connected in any way to the company, I just installed the free
app and started using it. I get no complaints about echo anymore.

(It's called Session Chat in the app store, but the company seems to be
Session Talk).

--
~