Million Britons miss out on 'decent' broadband speeds

Old December 22nd 17, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Java Jive

Default Million Britons miss out on 'decent' broadband speeds

On 22/12/2017 17:19, MB wrote:

Despite all the headlines, there is a "get out" clause to cover places
where it would be very expensive.* So the person buying a cottage in the
middle of the Highlands and expecting to run a web based business can
expect to not be subsidised by the rest of us.

More delusional posting from our resident I'm-alright,-Jack-nik. I
challenge you to find even a single entirely web-based business newly
set up from scratch in the wilds of the Highlands, let alone one such
complaining about the cost of getting itself online.

Your posts are beginning to reveal a loosening grip on reality.