Finarea/Betamax/Dellmont down

Old January 24th 18, 07:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

Default Finarea/Betamax/Dellmont down

My VoIP server started reporting that my Finarea / Betamax / Dellmont
trunks were down.

Looking more closely, they all use ns1 and ns3 .finarea.ch - both of
which are not responding.

Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/
Old January 24th 18, 08:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Malcolm Loades[_2_]

On 24/01/2018 06:54, Soruk wrote:
My VoIP server started reporting that my Finarea / Betamax / Dellmont
trunks were down.

Looking more closely, they all use ns1 and ns3 .finarea.ch - both of
which are not responding.

Not all are down. I use three Betamax providers, discountvoip and
justvoip which are down, hotvoip, however, is still OK.

Malcolm
Old January 24th 18, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

On 2018-01-24, Malcolm Loades wrote:
On 24/01/2018 06:54, Soruk wrote:
My VoIP server started reporting that my Finarea / Betamax / Dellmont
trunks were down.

Looking more closely, they all use ns1 and ns3 .finarea.ch - both of
which are not responding.

Not all are down. I use three Betamax providers, discountvoip and
justvoip which are down, hotvoip, however, is still OK.

It's all back up now. Incidentally, while it was down for me, I was unable
to reach Hotvoip's website - again it was using ns{1,3}.finarea.ch as its
name server. I suspect that DNS caching enabled you to still reach it.

Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/