BT (British Telecum) to pay 8 beelion for football but invest 2 beelion fo

Old January 28th 18, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband, uk.misc, uk.politics.misc, uk.finance
johnny-knowall

Default BT (British Telecum) to pay 8 beelion for football but invest 2 beelion fo

On 28 Jan 2018, 7 wrote
(in article ):

Paul Cummins wrote:

So BT (British Telecum) is a Teevee cumpany?

Yes, the same as Sky, Virgin, etc.

BT has been involved in TV distribution since building Milton Keynes
cable int he 1960's.

Of course, if you'd done your research, you'd know this.

I know more about master baiting than teeveee cumpanies.

All ISPs and telecum cumpanies distributing youtube, netflix, iptv is a
teevee cumpany?

BT (British Telecum) to pay 8 beelion for football but invest 2 beelion for
internet
------

BT (British Telecum) to pay 8 beeelion stolen from copper internet
customers to pay for football while only 2 beelion for internet
in its shiite investment plans to roll out more copper.

Who the fsck backs such a cumpany?

I think my dad has BT shares. However, his mind is going so I doubt he
bothers with the details of their football contracts.

And, anyone who tries to compete with Murdoch will have his vote; and mine
too.