LOA

Old February 16th 18, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 28 + on desktop

Default LOA

For tomorrow morning. I'm attending the hospital for the appointment
that I missed Monday morning because the doctor I was supposed to see
had thrown a sicky!!
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 28+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Old February 16th 18, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

?????
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong
with democracy, spend five minutes with
the average voter." - Winston Churchill
Old February 16th 18, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 218 + on netbook

DrTeeth wrote:
?????

Was it you I saw this morning then?
--
Heard messages are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 218+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

---

Old February 20th 18, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:32:39 -0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, "Flyig u 218 + on netbook"

It depends on what type of **** you were smoking.