Draytek v2760

Old April 28th 19, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Draytek v2760

On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 16:16:50 UTC, Graham J wrote:
David Wade wrote:

[snip]

In Greater Manchester but I have plenty of test options...

OK let us know how you get on.

--
Graham J

David Wade wrote:

[snip]

In Greater Manchester but I have plenty of test options...

OK let us know how you get on.

--
Graham J

Well its been over a year, but I happened upon a used 2820 on FreeCycle so now I have a 2820 in Spain and a 2862 in the UK. The Site2Site VPN works just great. The WiFi is splendid. TV works just like at home....

Dave
Old April 29th 19, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_3_]

David Wade wrote:

[snip]

Thanks for letting us know.* Did the 2820 in Spain require any
specific firmware to work with the Spanish telecom system and your ISP
there?

I have a "wireless connection", so using LAN2 via Ethernet. Not ADSL.....

OK you probably did explain that, but as you say, it was a year ago ...

--
Graham J