Openroach will lower their 1gbit symmetric fibre internet to around 3000

Old March 5th 18, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Tobin

Default Openroach will lower their 1gbit symmetric fibre internet to around 3000

In article ,
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -
just do it.

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

-- Richard
Old March 5th 18, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

Richard Tobin wrote:

In article ,
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -
just do it.

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

I call my cumpany British Telecum plc.
The fastest krone tool master baitors East of Texas (TM).

Please buy my shares so that I may become rich at your expense (TM).

Thank you.

Old March 5th 18, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Monday, 5 March 2018 12:10:02 UTC, Richard Tobin wrote:
In article ,
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -
just do it.

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

Hyperoptic - mysteriously still trading despite being well in the red. Won't rehearse previous threads on the subject.

-- Richard

Old March 5th 18, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Tobin

In article ,
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

Hyperoptic - mysteriously still trading despite being well in the red.
Won't rehearse previous threads on the subject.

The Wikipedia page doesn't seem to mention "7"'s foul-mouthed
rants. Is it know what his real name is so I can update it?

-- Richard
Old March 5th 18, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7[_2_]

Richard Tobin wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

Hyperoptic - mysteriously still trading despite being well in the red.
Won't rehearse previous threads on the subject.

The Wikipedia page doesn't seem to mention "7"'s foul-mouthed
rants. Is it know what his real name is so I can update it?

All journeys begin with the smallest step.

So you want to be an internet stalker? Good luck with your own sanity.

The OLED dots are more than just merely glowing in front
of your beedy eyes I assume?

Old March 6th 18, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Your firm is an ISP - and the question remains - why are you moaning
about BT's prices when you say you can install for 5% of the price -
just do it.

Does he really have a company? If so, what's it called, so I can
steer clear of it.

Hyperoptic - mysteriously

Fake news!

Not at all - can you actually read accounts? Shareholder funds -