Openroach will lower their 1gbit symmetric fibre internet to around 3000

Old March 4th 18, 10:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vir Campestris

Default Openroach will lower their 1gbit symmetric fibre internet to around 3000

On 03/03/2018 18:40, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
What unnecessary copper, it is all still carrying POTS.

In my case that's only due to BT's incompetence. The fibre modem comes
with 2 POTS ports. (and a UPS) We'd love to take down the ugly old
copper, but the fibre ports are outgoing only. They don't ring. Central
computer problem apparently.

Andy