Change phone number displayed on RX phone. SPA 112

Old March 19th 18, 10:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Change phone number displayed on RX phone. SPA 112

Sipgate VOIP with SPA 112.

Outgoing call from voip phone display a phone number on RX phone which
is the phone number of my landline (not the voip number of the TX
phone).

I cannot remember how it got like this, maybe even a default.

I need to change the outgoing CLI of the voip phone to present a
different landline number, or the voip number or eventually a mobile
number ( if possible ) on the RX phone.

I believe this is called "overstamp", but ICBW.

I cannot find how to do this on SPA112.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how my current land line number
number is displayed on TX phone and how to change it, if possible.

Ta.
--
brightside S9
Old March 19th 18, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bob Eager[_3_]

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:18:10 +0000, reply_to_address_is wrote:

Sipgate VOIP with SPA 112.

Outgoing call from voip phone display a phone number on RX phone which
is the phone number of my landline (not the voip number of the TX
phone).

I cannot remember how it got like this, maybe even a default.

I need to change the outgoing CLI of the voip phone to present a
different landline number, or the voip number or eventually a mobile
number ( if possible ) on the RX phone.

I believe this is called "overstamp", but ICBW.

I cannot find how to do this on SPA112.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how my current land line number number
is displayed on TX phone and how to change it, if possible.

I would think it is probably done by sipgate. Look in your settings there.
Old March 19th 18, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
[...]

+1

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old March 19th 18, 03:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Monday, 19 March 2018 10:18:14 UTC, wrote:
Sipgate VOIP with SPA 112.

Outgoing call from voip phone display a phone number on RX phone which
is the phone number of my landline (not the voip number of the TX
phone).

I cannot remember how it got like this, maybe even a default.

I need to change the outgoing CLI of the voip phone to present a
different landline number, or the voip number or eventually a mobile
number ( if possible ) on the RX phone.

I believe this is called "overstamp", but ICBW.

I cannot find how to do this on SPA112.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how my current land line number
number is displayed on TX phone and how to change it, if possible.

Ta.
--
brightside S9

I don't know about Sipgate, but Voipfone let you use any number you own. You send them a copy of the bill plus pay a small [one off] fee and then you can choose it. I have my landline number, mobile number, a number I ported to Voipfone, the account's virtual number (0560 x...x) and withheld as options.
Old March 19th 18, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 19 Mar 2018 10:31:11 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:18:10 +0000, reply_to_address_is wrote:

Sipgate VOIP with SPA 112.

Outgoing call from voip phone display a phone number on RX phone which
is the phone number of my landline (not the voip number of the TX
phone).

I cannot remember how it got like this, maybe even a default.

I need to change the outgoing CLI of the voip phone to present a
different landline number, or the voip number or eventually a mobile
number ( if possible ) on the RX phone.

I believe this is called "overstamp", but ICBW.

I cannot find how to do this on SPA112.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to how my current land line number number
is displayed on TX phone and how to change it, if possible.

I would think it is probably done by sipgate. Look in your settings there.

Yes, it is there, it is a 'feature'. Number changed, thank you both.
--
brightside S9