Plusnet prices going up, or maybe down

Old May 7th 18, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager[_4_]

Default Plusnet prices going up, or maybe down

On Mon, 07 May 2018 20:43:24 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 14:41:07 +0100, Clive Page wrote:

On 04/05/2018 22:12, bert wrote:
Are you on fibre? They've offered me 22.99 per month.

No, but if they were to offer me that, I might consider it.

Orthopaedic boots. In concrete.

Sorry. Meant for a troll!
Old May 8th 18, 10:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

bert wrote:

Clive Page wrote:

Have other Plusnet customers had an email giving prices changes?

Are you on fibre? They've offered me 22.99 per month.

For what speed?

The portal won't let me renew Line Rental Saver.

"Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan"

The options seem to be

Evening and Weekends Included 0.00
Evening and Weekends Included + 100 mobile 3.00
Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile Calls 4.00
Anytime International 300 8.00
Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls 8.00

I'm on the first of those options, do I really have to spend at least
3/m extra on call package, to save 2.50/m on line rental?

Having seen the referral/direct debit emails arrive this morning, at
39.97 before referral discount, I think it's time for a phone call ...

Old May 8th 18, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bert

In article , Andy Burns
writes
bert wrote:

Clive Page wrote:

Have other Plusnet customers had an email giving prices changes?

Are you on fibre? They've offered me 22.99 per month.

For what speed?

Nominal 38 -I get about 28.

--
bert