SIP app for iPad?

Old June 29th 18, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil[_2_]

Default SIP app for iPad?

Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half decent.

Thanks in advance.

Old June 29th 18, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.[_3_]

Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half decent.

Thanks in advance.

When I had an iPad I used an app called "Join". Similar to CSipSimple
in operation and I would reccommend it if it's still availible.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old June 29th 18, 03:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil[_2_]

On 14:18 29/06 , Graham. wrote:
Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half decent.

Thanks in advance.

When I had an iPad I used an app called "Join". Similar to CSipSimple
in operation and I would reccommend it if it's still availible.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Thanks for the reply Graham. No sign of that in the App Store unfortunately. CSipSimole is the type of thing I'm looking for though. Great app, wish they would do an iOS version.

Old June 29th 18, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"Phil" wrote in message
news
Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half
decent.

Thanks in advance.

Zoiper.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Old June 29th 18, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Friday, 29 June 2018 16:33:14 UTC+1, Woody wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
news
Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half
decent.

Thanks in advance.

Zoiper.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Works on Android. Might not work on crippled crapple kit.
Old June 29th 18, 06:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
On Friday, 29 June 2018 16:33:14 UTC+1, Woody wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
news
Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half
decent.

Thanks in advance.

Zoiper.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Works on Android. Might not work on crippled crapple kit.

It is the preferred SIP/VoIP app for iPhones. I have a iPhone
--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com5 that my daughter gave me and it works
fine - except that it seems that Apple prefer to have it running in
the background all the time, unlike Android where you can halt it.

Old July 25th 18, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil[_2_]

On 18:36 29/06 , Woody wrote:

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
On Friday, 29 June 2018 16:33:14 UTC+1, Woody wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message
news Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half
decent.

Thanks in advance.

Zoiper.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com

Works on Android. Might not work on crippled crapple kit.

It is the preferred SIP/VoIP app for iPhones. I have a iPhone
--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com5 that my daughter gave me and it works
fine - except that it seems that Apple prefer to have it running in
the background all the time, unlike Android where you can halt it.

--
Just a bit of an update. Been using Zoiper for a while now and it does the job fine on my iPad with a Sipgate account. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Old July 26th 18, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Friday, 29 June 2018 13:36:52 UTC+1, Phil wrote:
Anyone recommend one? Having trouble finding anything even half decent.

Thanks in advance.

Zoiper is available for crippled crApple.

My Android phone does it seamlessly and native - so did my two Symbian Nokia phones until MS took them over.