Master baiting with krone tool.. OOoo! I think its gettingbigger!

Old July 7th 18, 07:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
+++ATH0

Default Master baiting with krone tool.. OOoo! I think its gettingbigger!

On 2018-05-30 16:01, 7 wrote:
Telecum companies save 50,000 to 100,000 for every
telephone cabinet in the street because fiber doesn't need cabinets.
It runs for 20km to 100km without repeater!
So no need for cabinets from local exchange.

Do you seriously think that if fibre replaced copper that they would be
installing fibre exchange lines for every consumer?
Old July 7th 18, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband, uk.misc, uk.politics.misc, uk.finance
johnny-knowall

On 7 Jul 2018, ATH0 wrote
(in ):

On 2018-05-30 16:01, 7 wrote:
Telecum companies save 50,000 to 100,000 for every
telephone cabinet in the street because fiber doesn't need cabinets.
It runs for 20km to 100km without repeater!
So no need for cabinets from local exchange.

Do you seriously think that if fibre replaced copper that they would be
installing fibre exchange lines for every consumer?

How many years before no one uses a landline anyway?

Then, no need for BT.

Old July 8th 18, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
7[_2_]

+++ATH0 wrote:

Telecum companies save 50,000 to 100,000 for every
telephone cabinet in the street because fiber doesn't need cabinets.
It runs for 20km to 100km without repeater!
So no need for cabinets from local exchange.

Do you seriously think that if fibre replaced copper that they would be
installing fibre exchange lines for every consumer?

No such thing you illiterate troll.

Do you really have to believe in "streaming tv" and buy streaming teevee
equipment before you can stram tv? Or would you settle for 3 web cam?

All BT lines go to a "cabinet" which converts it to voip which is easy
to route and manage. Unless you got shiitty management installing
fibre exchanges with huge capex instead of a $600 router for say 1000 people
with internal backplane of 64gbits.

Old July 8th 18, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Sunday, 8 July 2018 15:42:44 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
+++ATH0 wrote:

Telecum companies save 50,000 to 100,000 for every
telephone cabinet in the street because fiber doesn't need cabinets.
It runs for 20km to 100km without repeater!
So no need for cabinets from local exchange.

Do you seriously think that if fibre replaced copper that they would be
installing fibre exchange lines for every consumer?

No such thing you illiterate troll.

You are the one who lives in a cave.

Do you really have to believe in "streaming tv" and buy streaming teevee
equipment before you can stram tv? Or would you settle for 3 web cam?

Already got it - go on...

All BT lines go to a "cabinet" which converts it to voip which is easy
to route and manage.

Not yet it doesn't - still plenty of CCITT SS No7 System X and Y exchanges about.

Unless you got shiitty management installing
fibre exchanges with huge capex instead of a $600 router for say 1000 people
with internal backplane of 64gbits.

That's substantially less than my PC (15.73GB/s = 125Gbps)

Old July 8th 18, 08:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
+++ATH0

On 2018-07-08 07:42, 7 wrote:

Do you really have to believe in "streaming tv" and buy streaming teevee
equipment before you can stram tv? Or would you settle for 3 web cam?

Not sure what you're trying to say.

All BT lines go to a "cabinet" which converts it to voip which is easy
to route and manage. Unless you got shiitty management installing
fibre exchanges with huge capex instead of a $600 router for say 1000 people
with internal backplane of 64gbits.

Show me where you can get a $600 router with 1000 gigabit fibre ports. I
don't think you have any real background for the numbers you keep
plastering all over these BT posts.

Go and check on the commercial price of transit bandwidth while you're
at it.

Old July 8th 18, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
Vir Campestris

On 07/07/2018 18:53, johnny-knowall wrote:
On 7 Jul 2018, ATH0 wrote
(in ):

Do you seriously think that if fibre replaced copper that they would be
installing fibre exchange lines for every consumer?

How many years before no one uses a landline anyway?

Then, no need for BT.

I won't be going mobile any time soon. For a start they barely work
here, and not at all inside. And while I want to dump the copper we
have, BT supplied the fibre (GPON) which I want to keep.

Andy
Old July 8th 18, 11:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
+++ATH0

On 2018-07-08 14:05, 7 wrote:
+++ATH0 wrote:
Go and check on the commercial price of transit bandwidth while you're
at it.

And why would I do that troll once I got a network of my own?

Who are all your customers going to communicate with? Themselves?

As for $600 routers, me thinks you don't know how to
google. But as fsckwit in general who doesn't know how to
google, you must read all the original poosts and follow
the Aliexpress links or search in Aliexpress or Alibaba.
That unlikely to save you from being an unemployable fsckwit
talking out of your assp about fiber internet.

I had a quick look. There's nothing that says you can service 1000 1Gb
consumers for $600 all-in there. Even at $14 for an SFP, that looks like
$14k just for the devices for the head end before you have any SFP ports
to put them in. No-one would be dumb enough to solve this particular
part of the problem that way anyway.

You're on another planet.

Old July 9th 18, 01:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MB[_2_]

On 08/07/2018 21:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
I won't be going mobile any time soon. For a start they barely work
here, and not at all inside. And while I want to dump the copper we
have, BT supplied the fibre (GPON) which I want to keep.

I get really fed up with the number of radio and TV news programmes that
have to abandon interviews and reports "because of problems with the
line". It is not "the line", it is trying to do the reports /
interviews over a mobile phone or VOIP connection. Rarely happens with
proper landline connections. It happens at least once on every programme.
Old July 9th 18, 09:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
7[_2_]

+++ATH0 wrote:

Go and check on the commercial price of transit bandwidth while you're
at it.

And why would I do that troll once I got a network of my own?

Who are all your customers going to communicate with? Themselves?

Yes tool of the trade. Learn how Internet works first before you
embarass yourself further.

As for $600 routers, me thinks you don't know how to
google. But as fsckwit in general who doesn't know how to
google, you must read all the original poosts and follow
the Aliexpress links or search in Aliexpress or Alibaba.
That unlikely to save you from being an unemployable fsckwit
talking out of your assp about fiber internet.

I had a quick look. There's nothing that says you can service 1000 1Gb
consumers for $600 all-in there. Even at $14 for an SFP, that looks like
$14k just for the devices for the head end before you have any SFP ports
to put them in. No-one would be dumb enough to solve this particular
part of the problem that way anyway.

You're on another planet.

At least we know you never installed gigabit fiber. I hear open roach
are starting courses in Scotland.

Old July 9th 18, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_2_]

MB wrote:
On 08/07/2018 21:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
I won't be going mobile any time soon. For a start they barely work
here, and not at all inside. And while I want to dump the copper we
have, BT supplied the fibre (GPON) which I want to keep.

I get really fed up with the number of radio and TV news programmes that
have to abandon interviews and reports "because of problems with the
line".* It is not "the line", it is trying to do the reports /
interviews over a mobile phone or VOIP connection.* Rarely happens with
proper landline connections.* It happens at least once on every programme.

The broadcasters could easily solve this by simply having a policy of
only using landlines. Connections to distant countries would still
experience delay and might have other problems but at least the audience
would understand. Connections to a boat or plane would be introducted
as such, with a warning about the expected poor quality.

--
Graham J