Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Old August 10th 18, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.misc,uk.politics.misc,uk.finance
7[_2_]

Default Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

G.Fast, the ultra-expensive G.Slow copper sold as fake
fiber is to be cut back.

No one wants it.

Copper master bation nation is finally being shut down
by customers and small amount of fiber competition
that is now life threatening to copper wahahahankers.

Wahahahanking with copper does not pay the bills.

Nobody wants these wahahanker's or their G.Slow Internet.

In the mean time these whahahahankers have caused
so much damage to UK (96% of UK businesses without
symmetric gigabit fiber connections)
that even near third world Thailand has 8x as many
gigabit fiber Internet connections than UK.

DCMS, offcum, ASA, and the wahahahankers in BT
(British Telecum) and Openroach has no idea how to
repair any of this.

All the investors have fled London and UK.
No IoT, 5G, Digital Services, Smart City projects
have rolled out in London or UK despite
being ready for years, unlike Paris, etc.
No customers of Industry 4.0 symmetric gigabit Internet
for investors to generate revenue. So they
have all fscked off to Europe and elsewhere.

Fscktopia reborn in UK created by BT whahahankers
and Offcum whahanankers and shiite scum of offcum,
DCMS and ASA who don't know what fiber is. But they
do know waat culture is, media is, spurt is.
Just no idea what Fiber Internet is despite seeking
to regulate it. They come into work each day making
Britain a worse place to live in.

Waaat a fsking disaster.

So waaat does G.Slow cut back mean
coming from the likes of BT and Openroach scum bags?

It suddenly means openroach will spend MORE beeelllions
putting in another few meeellion G.slow links
robbing everyone of fiber Internet while they
master bait in every customer's face
who asks for choice. Fiber can be installed
over copper today just like every day before today.
BT and openroach just need to lie to you and
to media and pooliticians, ofcum, ASA, DCMS and
investors while they run UK to the ground
and loose even more money.

So nothing new there.

Old August 11th 18, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Friday, 10 August 2018 08:55:04 UTC+1, 7 wrote:
Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Still trolling I see - don't you get sore wrists from all that er... typing?
Old August 13th 18, 10:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

7 wrote:

Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Still trolling I see - don't you get sore wrists from all that er... typing?

If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/08/openreach-to-scale-back-rollout-of-g-fast-broadband-focus-on-fttp.html
Old August 13th 18, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MB[_2_]

On 13/08/2018 09:58, Andy Burns wrote:
If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

The main difference will probably just be that the annoying adverts on
so many websites will just get higher definition and use up the bandwidth!

Old August 13th 18, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Monday, 13 August 2018 09:58:50 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
R. Mark Clayton wrote:

7 wrote:

Wahahahanking with copper G.Fast cut back to G.Slow

Still trolling I see - don't you get sore wrists from all that er... typing?

If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

Yes something 7 does not seem to understand - people won't pay extra for something they don't need.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/08/openreach-to-scale-back-rollout-of-g-fast-broadband-focus-on-fttp.html

More bad news for 7 - BT are going to do FTTP, so what will happen to small financially stretched market entrants?

Old August 13th 18, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Monday, 13 August 2018 11:17:59 UTC+1, MB wrote:
On 13/08/2018 09:58, Andy Burns wrote:
If BT offered me 330Mbps tomorrow, I'd only swap to it from 80Mbps if
the price was the same, so maybe they're right to ease off on G.Fast
rollout?

The main difference will probably just be that the annoying adverts on
so many websites will just get higher definition and use up the bandwidth!

NOT that much bandwidth!

Old August 13th 18, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vir Campestris

On 13/08/2018 18:04, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
More bad news for 7 - BT are going to do FTTP, so what will happen to small financially stretched market entrants?

BT _already_ do FTTP. I've got it (and I must change ISP!)

Interestingly their DSL checker says I can get gigabit - yet their
packages only go up to 300Mb.

Extra bits don't seem to cost much either - unlimited 300Mb is 60,
unlimited 50Mb is 52.49, unlimited 10Mb is 45.

But 50Mb with a cap is down to 27.

Andy
Old August 14th 18, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

On Monday, 13 August 2018 20:40:46 UTC+1, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 13/08/2018 18:04, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
More bad news for 7 - BT are going to do FTTP, so what will happen to small financially stretched market entrants?

BT _already_ do FTTP. I've got it (and I must change ISP!)

Interestingly their DSL checker says I can get gigabit - yet their
packages only go up to 300Mb.

True I think (for now).

Extra bits don't seem to cost much either - unlimited 300Mb is 60,
unlimited 50Mb is 52.49, unlimited 10Mb is 45.

I don;t think these are the correct prices, since you can almost always get them down to their new customer prices which are

10 - 25
50 - 30
~75 - 55

Old August 14th 18, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vir Campestris

On 14/08/2018 17:32, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
I don;t think these are the correct prices, since you can almost always get them down to their new customer prices

I don't intend to try.

Andy