ENUMER - new live of ENUM, rfc6116

Old August 12th 18, 01:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
maxihatop

Default ENUMER - new live of ENUM, rfc6116

Hi,

I would like to introduce you ENUMER - blockchain-based implementation
of ENUM VOIP protocol.

This is short article about report of ENUMER on OpenSIPS confirence:
https://www.bloqtimes.com/topic/open...-in-amsterdam/

This is projects WEB-site: http://enumer.org/

This is tech article about this system:

This is automatic registration service:
https://enumer.bitname.ru/index.php?lang=en

If you have any technical questions about this, ask me here.

Oleg

Old August 12th 18, 11:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.[_3_]

This is automatic registration service:
https://enumer.bitname.ru/index.php?lang=en

No punches pulled here...

To register a number in Enumer, you will need to take several steps to
verify your number, including paying a small fee, which compensates us
for the cost of a phone call and the creation of an entry in the
Emercoin blockchain.
Also this fee will be used for malicious purposes.

Also a file called Enumer_Stan.pptx was downloaded to my computer. I
won't be opening it but I smell pure Novichok.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old August 12th 18, 11:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bob Eager[_5_]

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:00:20 +0100, Graham. wrote:

This is automatic registration service:
https://enumer.bitname.ru/index.php?lang=en

No punches pulled here...

To register a number in Enumer, you will need to take several steps to
verify your number, including paying a small fee, which compensates us
for the cost of a phone call and the creation of an entry in the
Emercoin blockchain.
Also this fee will be used for malicious purposes.

Also a file called Enumer_Stan.pptx was downloaded to my computer. I
won't be opening it but I smell pure Novichok.

And the use of RFC6116 in the Subject: is intended to increase
credibility; it is an old RFC related to what this purports to replace,
but it is made to look as if this new 'service' is in soem way official.
Old August 12th 18, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
maxihatop

Graham,

If you would like - you can create your own registration service, with
your own T&C.

Signature system allows to run many independent validators, and you can
be one of them.

About smell - sniff more

Old August 12th 18, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
maxihatop

Seems like you work for "Ministry of Truth".

You "quoted":

Graham. wrote:

Also this fee will be used for malicious purposes.

Real text from the site:

Also this fee is a guarantor that this service will not be used for
malicious purposes.