TV: Your voice on the telephone

Old August 15th 18, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default TV: Your voice on the telephone

Today, Talking Pictures TV (Freesat 306, other platforms) 16.20-16.30

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-progra...the-telephone/

Early 1950s instructional film on how to use the telephone and how it works.

Owain

Old August 15th 18, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.[_3_]

Today, Talking Pictures TV (Freesat 306, other platforms) 16.20-16.30

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-progra...the-telephone/

Early 1950s instructional film on how to use the telephone and how it works.

Owain

Seems to be a little confusion about the title, it's called "Your
voice AND the telephone here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYsx9K0e1sw

The caption card before the Talking Pictures showing billed it as
"Your Voice Telephone", which makes little sense.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old August 15th 18, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wednesday, 15 August 2018 16:39:25 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:
The caption card before the Talking Pictures showing billed it as
"Your Voice Telephone", which makes little sense.

Oh well, I'm glad someone got to see it.

It was rather short notice, and just as it started our power went off (again).

Owain