Sky routers

Old August 22nd 18, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DrTeeth

Default Sky routers

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 20:15:52 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, David Wade disturbed my reverie and wrote:

He hasn't got one of these:-

https://www.officeoutlet.com/technol...me-wi-fi-trio/

no idea how many that uses..

No. He has a regular dish, and I don't mean his XYL ;-).
--
Cheers,

DrT

"If you want to find out what is wrong