Plusnet billing failures

Old September 12th 18, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 28 + on desktop

Default Plusnet billing failures

Flyig u 28 + on desktop wrote:
Clive Page wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:

I've just checked mine. Usually I get emailed withi 5 days of the
1st of the month and the the money is paid on around the 4th of the
month. So far, no email and my account hasn't been debited. I
suppose I ought to contact them in the morning.

I went through that process yesterday and it took for ages. If you
don't have unlimited free calls on your 'phone, be warned the waiting
time to get to a human being may well take hour or more. The guy I
talked to did all the checks, and insisted that my account was
debited on the 31st August this time (as with you I'm usually debited
on 4th of the following month. I've double checked my back account
and the money has definitely not been taken from there. The last
payment I have made was on 4th August. The PN guy double checked
again and insisted that I owed them nothing and am currently up to
date. Makes me wonder which John Doe is paying for my PN BB then.

At last PN took the money from my account yesterday, just 1 week later
than ever before. T'was a long hiccup they just had!!
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 28+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland