"Mesh" wifi systems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 11th 18, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim+[_2_]

Default "Mesh" wifi systems

Anyone tried the BT system?

https://m.shop.bt.com/learnmore/bt-b...and-services/b
t-whole-home-wi-fi/

Quite a lot of money but we have to have another access point in
our house to get coverage which works, but is a bit of a pain as
devices frequently hang on to the "wrong" hotspot and have to be
manually switched to the strongest signal.

Open to suggestions for better/cheaper solutions.

Tim