Need cheap voip(or skype alternative)

Old September 20th 18, 07:52 PM
CiprianGr CiprianGr is offline
Junior Member

Default Need cheap voip(or skype alternative)

Hello. I have like 10-15 numbers and with them I have to call to one UK number simultaneous. Do you have any recommendations? I used to use skype but it's not so cheap that I thought..
Ty!
Old September 28th 18, 04:58 PM
gaomymy1 gaomymy1 is offline
Junior Member

Moments after the initial conversation took place, people wanted to know what was said. It was clear James wanted the exchange to remain private, as he held his jersey over his mouth when he spoke to Ball. James told a reporter, “None of y’all business,” when asked about the chat after the game.
https://www.anttone.com