CSip Simple - can't answer calls - no button!

Old September 25th 18, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Murmansk

Default CSip Simple - can't answer calls - no button!

I use C Sip Simple on my Android phone with Sipgate, when a call comes in and I want to answer it on the mobile it rings but there's often no button displayed to press to answer the call and by the time I've tried searching for one or pressing the icon for SSip the call's gone to voicemail!

Is there some obscure setting I need to change?

Thanks
Old September 25th 18, 10:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Woody

On Tue 25/09/2018 20:54, Murmansk wrote:
I use C Sip Simple on my Android phone with Sipgate, when a call comes in and I want to answer it on the mobile it rings but there's often no button displayed to press to answer the call and by the time I've tried searching for one or pressing the icon for SSip the call's gone to voicemail!

Is there some obscure setting I need to change?

Thanks

Have a look in the settings at the User Interface section. Scroll it up
and go to Don't use slide answer, then set it to Android.
You should get a phone symbol in the lower half of the screen with an
incoming call - you slide it (right usually) to answer.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com
Old September 25th 18, 11:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.[_3_]

I use C Sip Simple on my Android phone with Sipgate, when a call comes in and I want to answer it on the mobile it rings but there's often no button displayed to press to answer the call and by the time I've tried searching for one or pressing the icon for SSip the call's gone to voicemail!

Is there some obscure setting I need to change?

Thanks

In addition to Woody's suggestion, I would experiment with the Dialler
integration, and Mobile phone integration settings in the same
section.

When this issue happens to me I think it is because I have
inadvertently pressed the physical Home key when retrieving the
handset from my pocket
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Old September 26th 18, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Murmansk

Thanks both I'll give those a try