Proposed Sky speed upgrade

Old February 4th 19, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MissRiaElaine[_2_]

Default Proposed Sky speed upgrade

In October last year, we had a letter from Sky saying that our speed
would be upgraded from its current 40 MB/s (ish) to an "average" of 63
MB/s. It was claimed this would take place sometime between December and
"the Spring", whichever day of the year that might be.

So far nothing has happened, has anyone else had this letter, and have
your speed been increased yet..? If so how have you found it..?

--
Ria in Aberdeen