Open VPN Sever on TP-Link AC2800 Router

Old October 1st 19, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simple Simon

Default Open VPN Sever on TP-Link AC2800 Router

I have setup the Open VPN Sever on my TP-Link Router - it works fine and
I can connect to my Home Network whilst away using the OpenVPN client on
my iPad and iPhone.

The router has been updated to the latest firmware.

I used the instructions here

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/f...m=select-local

The question is how secure is this if I leave it running 24/7.

I realise that nothing is 100% secure!