Any SIP phones which can play a message outside of 0900-1230 and 1400-1700 periods?

Old January 10th 20, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
Peter

Default Any SIP phones which can play a message outside of 0900-1230 and 1400-1700 periods?

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on January 17, 2020.

We have several Snom phones from Andrews & Arnold, set up on their
VOIP.

There is a way to set that up for the message outside a single period,
say 0900-1700, but not the two periods above.

The only way I can see is to get a SIP handset which does this all
inside (mp3 file for the message, etc).

Is there such a thing?
Old January 11th 20, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.voip
noel

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on January 18, 2020.

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:15:26 +0000, Peter wrote:

We have several Snom phones from Andrews & Arnold, set up on their VOIP.

There is a way to set that up for the message outside a single period,
say 0900-1700, but not the two periods above.

The only way I can see is to get a SIP handset which does this all
inside (mp3 file for the message, etc).

Is there such a thing?

as per my previous message, local PBX
that aside, if you must stay with a managed hosted sip service, THEY
should have this as a most basic servce. if not dump them.