openwrt 19.07

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22nd 20, 01:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

Default openwrt 19.07

Just upgraded HH5a to openwrt 19.07

it includes newer LTS kernel should supported until 2024, also newer
Luci runs scripts client-side than on router, supposed to speed up GUI,
but not very noticeable.

After the upgrade, all working for VDSL/ethernet/wifi

I reinstalled my "usual" modules required for 4G support, initially I
forgot to reboot after installing them, and the GUI didn't recognise NCM
interface, but after a reboot Luci is happy.

Don't think I'll experiment with WPA3, sounds likely to break older WPA2
devices ...