CSipSimple for Android.

Old January 23rd 20, 07:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.[_5_]

Default CSipSimple for Android.

Woody Wrote in message:
On Sun 24/02/2019 15:43, Graham. wrote:

CSipSimple seems to have gone AWOL from the play-store, is there
another way of obtaining it?

You could try Sipdroid or Zoiper, but I would agree CSipSimple is
probably the best - and I can't find it in GPS either. Thereagain it is
already on my phone and still works.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com

Thanks Woody, I tried Linphone which looks promising but when I
logged on to my Asterisk box it kept rebooting my router!

Anyway I've got CSipSimple back by turning on "unsafe sources" in
Android security and downloading it direct from

https://www.appsapk.com/csipsimple/

--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----