Betamax rate comparisons

Old September 29th 19, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Malcolm Loades[_2_]

Default Betamax rate comparisons

None of the comparison sites I've tried seem to be correct/up to date.
The rate looks good on the comparison site but go to the individual
Betamax site and the rates are very different.

Probably the country I have the greatest problem with is Zimbabwe. I'm
finding it difficult to get it more than penny or two below my landline
supplier's rate (Zen) and many Betamax companies are more!

Can anyone recommend a reliable Betamax comparison site?

Malcolm