Zen Internet Nationwide Outage

Old February 4th 20, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Loades[_2_]

Default Zen Internet Nationwide Outage

On 03/02/2020 09:31, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Apparently went down around 04:00 thismorning.
Zen Fibre at home is out and ADSL2 is also out at work.

Don't suppose anyone knows the reason for this major failure?

Not nationwide unless I'm just exceptionally lucky. My last connection
was 02:05 on 22 November 2019.

Malcolm