Old July 19th 03, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Wheeldon

Default problem connecting to freedom2surf

Thanks for the responses, it is OK now. When it did not work I assumed the
problem was at my end, because the broadband connection
only went live yesterday.

Regards
Harry

"Harry Wheeldon" wrote in message
I have a problem connecting to the above ISP I can ping and tracert OK,

but
if I try to connect using the network connection it come up with
error 678. I am assuming the modem is setup OK (Billion 711ce). This a new
connection that has not worked before. Any help much appreciated