(uk.telecom.broadband) Discussion of broadband services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband technology are also on-topic. Advertising is not allowed.
October 17th 17 10:56 PM Go to last post
17,572 163,826
(uk.comp.home-networking) Discussion of all aspects of computer networking in the home, regardless of the platforms, software, topologies and protocols used. Examples of topics include recommendations for hardware or suppliers (e.g. NICs and cabling), protocols, servers, and specific network software. Advertising is not allowed.
July 12th 17 11:51 AM Go to last post
4,669 24,622
(uk.telecom.voip) Discussion of topics relevant to packet based voice technologies including Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN) as well as service providers, hardware and software for use with these technologies. Advertising is not allowed.
by Dave
August 23rd 17 10:38 AM Go to last post
4,440 36,272

Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.
by kevin
February 22nd 06 08:44 PM Go to last post
1 1