Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham.[_3_]
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 13th 18, 09:28 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 7
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Distinctive Ring Tone for number prefixes

My Grandstream ATA allows me to set distinctive ring tones based on Caller
ID, and I'm using that successfully.
The manual also tells me I can set distinctive ring tones based on prefix:

"""For...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 13th 18, 09:15 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
03NOW.co.uk

Anyhow, the website is back - but they had some disc corruption after a
failure. Go to your account, log in. They'll request you reset your password.
Once done, you can get back in, but you might...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) November 5th 18, 06:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
03NOW.co.uk

On 2018-10-14, Graham wrote:
Has 03NOW.co.uk gone the same way as UKDDI ?

All my existing 03 number routings still work, but the management
platform...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) November 1st 18, 07:46 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 11
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Three DD Scam

Even Facebook was useless.
CJB

LOL!
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 16th 18, 01:14 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Jersey fibred up

In message , Bob Eager
writes

I thought the complaint was about 'premise':

Missed that!
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 16th 18, 01:11 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Jersey fibred up

On 14/10/2018 17:52, DrTeeth wrote:

Police have a weird way of talking all together. For example where we
would say "car" they have to say "vehicle". Nobody except they talk
like that....
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) October 11th 18, 02:24 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 35
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Jersey fibred up

Various news reports that after seven years' rollout every premise in Jersey now has fibre broadband.
^^^^^^^

What was your premise for...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 9th 18, 02:23 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 63
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VoIP with existing wiring and an NTE5c

CHAOS2 has been fixed, and I've just placed my order for A&A taking over the
landline and porting the number to VoIP.

I'll see whether I get Adrian's voice message or dial tone.

AIUI you...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 8th 18, 03:19 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 63
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VoIP with existing wiring and an NTE5c

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 07:54:27 -0000 (UTC), Andrew Benham
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2018 07:24:36 -0400, Anthony R. Gold wrote:

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 22:38:45 -0000 (UTC),...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 4th 18, 04:59 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 63
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VoIP with existing wiring and an NTE5c

It's certainly a neat arrangement, and leaves the opentrach/subscriber
demarcation intact.

It should be understood that the filter in the faceplate that is still
in the ATA derived voice...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) October 4th 18, 03:50 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 63
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VoIP with existing wiring and an NTE5c

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:55:05 +0000, Andrew Benham wrote:

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 15:18:17 +0000, Andrew Benham wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:04:06 +0000, Andrew Benham wrote:

I'm...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 26th 18, 12:28 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
CSip Simple - can't answer calls - no button!

I use C Sip Simple on my Android phone with Sipgate, when a call comes in and I want to answer it on the mobile it rings but there's often no button displayed to press to answer the call and by the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 23rd 18, 07:51 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 22:56:22 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, Woody disturbed my reverie and wrote:

OK, a long story for which I apologise, but at least it...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 23rd 18, 07:42 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 22:56:22 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, Woody disturbed my reverie and wrote:

OK, a long story for which I apologise, but at least it...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 23rd 18, 12:27 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

Looks like Graham J may well be correct :)

Make sure that "PPP trigger mode" is set to "Always online"
Read page, 1 then carry out the config on page 5 ...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 11:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

On 21/09/2018 23:45, Woody wrote:
On Fri 21/09/2018 22:42, Martin Brown wrote:
On 21/09/2018 16:16, Woody wrote:
Could anyone answer simple question please?

An elderly...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 11:03 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

On 21/09/2018 23:45, Woody wrote:
On Fri 21/09/2018 22:42, Martin Brown wrote:
On 21/09/2018 16:16, Woody wrote:
Could anyone answer simple question please?

An elderly...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 22nd 18, 01:28 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

It will be a TalkTalk engineer that visits, not Openreach,
nevertheless I would be a good idea to confirm with him/her that the
visit is FOC before letting them in.

It's fortunate that there is no...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 10:05 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

"Graham." wrote in message
On 20/09/2018 15:51, Chris wrote:

At 5pm I can't imagine I'm being ripped...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 09:31 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 20/09/2018 20:41, Graham. wrote:

But that belies the fact that I make plenty of calls with my mobile,
it's just that I signal my Asterisk PBX to call me back* and give me a
system...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 21st 18, 09:08 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 33
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
TalkTalk modems

Could anyone answer simple question please?

An elderly neighbour has had her TT router replaced. She had a Huawei
HG633 which has been replaced with a HG635, but both exhibit the same
problem...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 20th 18, 09:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 86
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 20/09/2018 15:51, Chris wrote:

At 5pm I can't imagine I'm being ripped off by an amount worth bothering
about.

5 a month..? I probably don't spend that in a year..!

Same here. I...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 16th 18, 03:06 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
What can an SPA3000 do?

In message
Andy Hawkins wrote:

Hi,

In article ,
David...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 7th 18, 08:49 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 44
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VOiP in home with analogue phone line

Hi,

In article ,
wrote:
You don't need to do anything at all for the CLID to work, other than
set the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) September 7th 18, 02:14 AM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 44
Posted By Graham.[_3_]
VOiP in home with analogue phone line

Hi,

In article ,
wrote:
...And you'd be right, it was a consequence of changing the trunk name
just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100