Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JGN
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 05, 09:41 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By JGN
Sipgate down? 06/06/05

"JGN" wrote in message

"JGN" wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 05, 09:33 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By JGN
Sipgate down? 06/06/05

"JGN" wrote in message
Hello all,

Seem to be spending rather more time here than I had imagined, wehn I
bought the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 6th 05, 08:59 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 3
Posted By JGN
Sipgate down? 06/06/05

Hello all,

Seem to be spending rather more time here than I had imagined, wehn I bought
the phone. Thing is, I have time on my hands as Sipgate seems to be down and
there is no network icon in the...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 4th 05, 02:23 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 16
Posted By JGN
Several VoIP phone

"Stephane M" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using a Grandstream Bridge Tone 101. (from Yesterday ! :-))
I still have my computer...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 4th 05, 12:56 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 5
Posted By JGN
sipgate vs voipfone

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) June 3rd 05, 04:54 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 4
Posted By JGN
Sipgate - first calls made!

Hello all,

After looking at Vonage, I eventually signed up with Sipgate this week and
today, took delivery of a Grandstream BT101 to go with it. Just writing this
note now, as I am delighted with...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 31st 05, 08:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By JGN
Vonage, anyone?

Well, I took some advice from this thread and went to Sipgate, which
assuming it all works - will suit my needs well. I have a phone number,
cheap calls and what looks like a fairly efficient cost...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 29th 05, 04:47 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By JGN
Vonage, anyone?

Another question - both Staples, whom Vonage are going to be using for a
retail push in UK - and a news item that I have just found, mention the use
of a LinkSys router, which on the one hand is...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) May 29th 05, 04:37 PM Posted to uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 12
Posted By JGN
Vonage, anyone?

Hi there,

am looking at Vonage as a a potential VoIP solution and am wondering what
experiences others might have. I would happily consider alternatives, but a
physical phone number is a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9