Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GB
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 11th 20, 05:33 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 155
Posted By GB
PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 11/09/2020 17:13, alan_m wrote:

GiffGaff on the O2 network

Their PAYG credit does not run out but it's not the cheapest PAYG

I went from GiffGaff to O2 PAYG. O2 is a third of the...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) December 24th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.waterways,uk.media.radio.bbc-r3,uk.politics.misc,uk.adverts.computer,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.telecom.broadband
Replies: 64
Posted By GB
Joy to the world, the Lord is come!

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Well, it wasn't Christians that did in the WTC.

True. But that was a relative small...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 23rd 08, 11:35 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Intermittent router problem

"Gordy" wrote in message

It looks to me as though this is not at all a simple proposition. Apart
from
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 22nd 08, 01:20 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Intermittent router problem

Ah, found this thread:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It looks to me as though this is not at all a simple proposition. Apart from
anything...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 22nd 08, 01:03 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Intermittent router problem

"Gordy" wrote in message

"GB" wrote in message
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 21st 08, 10:33 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Intermittent router problem

"Gordy" wrote in message
I lived with this problem for years and it drove me insane. Simple answer
is the router...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 21st 08, 03:43 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 9
Posted By GB
What practical range does one get with wireless networking?

wrote in message

This is with the built-in wireless on the Laptop, a Fujitsu...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 21st 08, 03:39 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Intermittent router problem

I have a Belkin F5D8230-4 wireless router, and a speedtouch 586 broadband
modem. This all works very nicely nearly all the time. However, every so
often, the connection between the modem and the...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) November 12th 05, 11:11 AM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 2
Posted By GB
ADSL modem

Any suggestions for an ADSL modem to connect to my Belkin pre-N wireless
router, please?

Simplest and cheapest that will reliably do the job would be ideal.

Thanks

Geoff
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) May 9th 05, 01:49 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Trouble with Belkin - Please can someone help???

"poster" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 May 2005 15:51:56 +0100, "GB" wrote:

"NBT"...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) May 8th 05, 03:51 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Trouble with Belkin - Please can someone help???

"NBT" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/65hh5

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) May 8th 05, 12:05 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Trouble with Belkin - Please can someone help???

I am having trouble installing a Belkin Pre-N wireless card.

Their telephone support is TOTALLY useless, and they are permanently engaged
now.

I have installed the wireless router ok. I have...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) May 5th 05, 12:50 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Help with a LAN

"Terry McDonald" wrote in message
GB wrote:
"Terry McDonald" wrote in message
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 19th 05, 10:58 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Help with a LAN

"Terry McDonald" wrote in message

I'd say 3x 79080 + 1x 79071 from ebuyer :)

Terry.

Thanks for the advice.
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 19th 05, 12:07 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Help with a LAN

"tmcd35" wrote in message

The problem you may have is distance, depending on thickness of walls,
material, etc.As the...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 17th 05, 10:59 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 45
Posted By GB
Neighbour has insecured WiFi

"Conor Turton" wrote in message

Met people like you alot. Not found one I wouldn't shoot if it was
legal.

Had...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) April 17th 05, 10:55 PM Posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Replies: 6
Posted By GB
Help with a LAN

Could I have some advice please about setting up a home wireless network.
The main point is to share our broadband connection from Homechoice. They
have
suppled a modem with two outlets on the back...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) January 10th 05, 08:22 AM Posted to uk.comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By GB
Mini-Notebook between a PDA and a laptop

"Bullfrog" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
What about the OQO:

http://www.oqo.com/

The model 01 ultra personal...
Forum: uk.comp.home-networking (UK home networking) June 25th 04, 10:55 AM Posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.local.teesside
Replies: 98
Posted By GB
Computer Business

"Fik" wrote in message

Unlike a complete inability to spell, use punctuation or capital letters
where appropriate.

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19