Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alan_m
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 13th 20, 10:43 AM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 155
Posted By alan_m
PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 13/09/2020 09:14, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 12/09/2020 20:14, No Name wrote:

you need a good 900 Mc/s system to work ..

Whats that in new money please?

I am too...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 12th 20, 05:46 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 155
Posted By alan_m
PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 12/09/2020 11:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

3 are good at removing life time offers

I'm sure none of the mobile suppliers want low users on their networks.
They all want you to commit X pounds...
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 11th 20, 05:13 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 155
Posted By alan_m
PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 11/09/2020 16:09, David wrote:
I'm looking for a backup SIM which will keep a phone going but not require
a monthly top up.

Ideally Vodaphone (to diversify networks) but retaining credit...
Forum: uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) December 25th 14, 09:16 PM Posted to uk.railway,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.telecom,uk.d-i-y,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.telecom.voip
Replies: 10
Posted By alan_m
News.individual.net, bad news if you're not german

On 25/12/2014 19:15, Allan wrote:

Further to posting on this thread (and posting/threads in other ngs), I
have just (today, 25 Dec) renewed my NIN subscription. It's not due
until March...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4