Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Reentrant[_2_]
Forum: uk.telecom.broadband (UK broadband) September 11th 20, 04:43 PM Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 155
Posted By Reentrant[_2_]
PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 11/09/2020 16:09, David wrote:
I'm looking for a backup SIM which will keep a phone going but not require
a monthly top up.

Ideally Vodaphone (to diversify networks) but retaining credit...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1